Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bonjour Paris!

Square Diamonds Aqua & ChocolateTiny Dots Yellow & Chocolate with Motif#19


Yes, my friends I am off to the city of lights- Paris, France!
{my first time} I am so excited I can hardly stand it. No kiddies, no work. Just the hubs & me taking a much needed adult vacation. {my last vaca was Disney World}

Of course, no vacation is complete without luggage. And luggage needs a tag. What earrings and a necklace is to your wardrobe - is what an id tag is to your luggage. No luggage is complete without it!
Order your stylish, personalized custom bag tag today before vacation hits! You don't want your bag to be seen with those un-hip airline tags do you?

Seen above: I ordered the square diamonds for Paris and the tiny dots yellow for our beach trip next month. :)

-k

No comments: