Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blogger, we meet again...



So it happened again. My lapse on blogging. It's funny because I love blogging but as soon as things start getting crazy, blogging just doesnt make the list.
So what have we been up to since my last post? A lot. The biggest news - due to the downturn of the economy, Heather's new job and the addtion of baby #3 for me, we could not meet the demands of maintaing the storefront, the website and the party program. The storefont was the most demanding divison of the business with the least amount of reward. So after close to 6 years, we made the tough call to close it down.

Yesterday. I signed the released papers on storefront space.
Today though, we find ourselves in a great place. Our focus has been redirected we have big things planned for the two divisions of the company that we maintain.

I will not make promises to blog daily, as micro blogging on Twitter has become my new fav, but I will do better.




No comments: